Ir al contenido principal
What are your 2 favourite belongings? What are your best friend's favourite belongings? What are your family's favourite belongings? Use "have" or "has" in your answers (Cuáles son tus dos pertenencias favoritas? Cuáles son las dos pertenencias favoritas de tu mejor amig@? Cuáles son las dos pertenencias favoritas de tu familia? Utiliza "have" o "has" en tus respuestas)
Entradas populares de este blog
I have four Cats
ResponderEliminarI hace two dogs
Alessandra has a bike
My Best friend has a Phone
My mom has a bed
Christina has a house
• I have two pets
ResponderEliminar•Marco has a play station
• Branson and Angie have a motorbike
•We have two English books
•My city has many people
•Brenda has a department
I have a videogame console
ResponderEliminarI have sixty-six Mangas (japanese comics)
Luis has a “Halcón Milenario” toy
He has Lord of the rings book collection
Ixtli has a Baby toy
She has some books
My favorite gift is my cell phone.
ResponderEliminarIt´s grey. It´s small and old, but very good.
It´sprice was $3000 mexican pesos.
I like it a lot because my best friend gave it to me.