What is a gift you were given that you really like? (write a brief description of it: use adjectives, aproximate price, why you like it) (Qué regalo te han dado que realmente te gusta? Descríbelo brevemente: utiliza adjetivos, precio aproximado, porqué te gusta)

Comentarios

  1. A medium sweater with a cow design. Its colors are only black and white. It cost 98 mexican pesos. I like it because I love cows and it's very comfortable.

    ResponderEliminar
  2. I have a pen. That pen is different because have a feather from the tail of a bird. My pen is beautiful and big. It's color green. It' s a fantastic pen. It cost 250 mexican pesos. I like it because I love things antique, with this pen I can write beautiful.

    ResponderEliminar
  3. My first toy a minnie mouse plush. It's nice, small, pink color. Price of 300. He has been with me for 20 years and I love him very much.

    ResponderEliminar
  4. I have a red bracelet, this bracelet is very special, because it is a gift from mom, and I like it because it reminds me of the moments we spent, and this bracelet cost 50 mexican pesos.

    ResponderEliminar
  5. I have a teddy bear.
    It's small.
    It's white.
    That has a small star in its hands.
    It's 500 mexican pesos.
    I like it because it is a gift with a special reason.
    It's a gift from my Best friend, Wendy.

    ResponderEliminar
  6. I have a book, it's called Paper Towns. It is a book of love. It's special to me because it's a gift from my friend for my birthday.
    It is small and it's cover is blue.
    It's my favorite book forever :)

    ResponderEliminar
  7. I have an instant camera (instax mini 9)
    It's blue,
    It's medium size
    It's price is 1,800 mexican pesos
    It was a christmas present of my boyfiend Rodrigo
    I like it because it captures happy moments

    ResponderEliminar
  8. Flowers. He gave me some flowers as a gift my boyfriend. It's a 6 red flowers and small white flowers. that's $100 pesos. I liked it because he was the first flowers he gave me and he did it with great affection
    Flores Martínez Jocelyn Samantha

    ResponderEliminar
  9. I have a wallet. It was a gift for my fifteen years old. It's pretty and small. It's colour pink. It has two rabbits with pom poms. It's price is two hundred mexican pesos. I like it because it is useful, a good accessory and indispensable.

    ResponderEliminar
  10. I have an silver earrings, is very special because it's a gift from my sister.
    Is in the shape of hello kitty, it is very beautiful

    ResponderEliminar
  11. I have a guitar
    It's a red acoustic guitar
    It's price was 1000 mexican pesos
    It was a present from my parents
    I like it because I love music

    ResponderEliminar
  12. I have a sweatshirt that I really like, it's red and very comfortable, it costs approximately 800 Mexican pesos, it was a gift from my mom

    ResponderEliminar
  13. I have a speaker, it's blue, small, it includes a bluetooth connection. It costs 1,500 Mexican pesos. I like it because it is an essential tool for work and it is very accessible to carry anywhere.

    ResponderEliminar
  14. I have a camera, it's a Canon. It's black and small, but is heavy.
    It's price $14,000 mexican pesos.
    I like because can take photos to my friends, family and places.

    ResponderEliminar
  15. My favorite gift is my cell phone.
    It’s grey. It’s small and old, but very good.
    It’s price was $3000 mexican pesos.
    I like it a lot because my best friend gave it to me.

    ResponderEliminar
  16. My favorite gift is my collectible figures. They are of a regular size of 30 centimeters, each one is in its box. The approximate price of each one is from $400 to $600 Mexican pesos. I like it because they are characters from my favorite anime and the first of my great collection that I have and will have.

    ResponderEliminar

Publicar un comentario