Ir al contenido principal
Is your daily routine similar to your best friend's? How is it similar (or different)? Write 4 ideas about it - (¿Tu rutina diaria es similar a la de tu mejor amigo/a? ¿En qué es similar - o diferente? Escribe 4 ideas sobre ello
Entradas populares de este blog
-I get up at five o'clock and my friend Anna gets up at half past eleven.
ResponderEliminar-I go to school at half past six and my friend Alex goes to school at half past seven.
-I have lunch at one o'clock and my friend Ed too.
-I start to study at four o'clock and my friend Alisson starts to study at eight o'clock.
Andrade Roshan
I have breakfast at nine o´clock and my friend Everardo breakfast at eigth o´clock.
ResponderEliminarI start work in the afternoon, and my friend Luci start work in the evening.
I study in the evening, and my friend Jesus study in the morning.
I get up at four thirty, and my friend Gerardo get up at three o´clock.
-I get up at nine o’ clock, but my best friend Sandy gets up at teen o’ clock.
ResponderEliminar-Sandy and I start classes at one o’clock every day.
-I take breakfast at past ten and Sandy take breakfast at eleven o’ clock.
-Sandy and I go to bed at past two o’ clock.
- I go to school at half past six, but my friend Dana goes to school at seven o´clock.
ResponderEliminar- Jacqueline and I start class at eight o´clock.
- I arrive home at half past three and my friend Aranza arrives home six o´clock.
-I start classes in morning, but my friend Iris starts classes in afternoon.
-I start my day at half past ten, but my friend Edith starts day at nine o'clock.
ResponderEliminar-I have breakfast in a Café and Edith has too.
-Edith and I finish classes at nine o' clock on Fridays
-Edith and I don't have classes on Wednesdays
I and Gabriela finish classes at two o' clock all week.
ResponderEliminarMaria and I have breakfast in the morning.
I have lunch at two o'clock and Gabrila Ed too
Maria and I go to bed at past ten o’ clock
I got to the gym at seven o'clock and my boyfriend Rodrigo at ten o'clock
ResponderEliminarI bathe at eleven o'clock but, my father bathes at five o'clock
I get home at three o'clock but, my mom arrives at five
L have breakfast at nine o'clock but, my aunt Diana at eleven o'clock
-My best friend karen goes to school at weekdays and me too
ResponderEliminar-My best friend Eduardo wakes up at 5 o´clock but I wake up at 7 o´clock.
-My best friend karen works in a restaurant on weekends but I don´t work.
-My best friend Eduardo doesn´t study english but I study english at weekdays
-I get up at 4 o' clock and my friend Ali at 7 o'clock
ResponderEliminar-Paola and I always have breakfast together at 9 o' clock
-I do my homework at 4 o' clock in the afternoon and my friend Ali at 6 o'clock
-I study on weekends and my friend Paola on Thursdays
•I get up at six o'clock but my friend Arturo gets up at four o'clock.
ResponderEliminar•I start classes in morning, but my friend Jocsan starts classes in afternoon.
•I and my friend Samuel finish classes at four o'clock.
•Jocsan and I eat in the afternoon
My best friend gets up at 6:00am, but I get up at 9:00am.
ResponderEliminarMy best friend start work at 8:00 am, but I start work at 4:00 pm.
My best friend paints on Saturdays, but I work on Saturdays.
My best friend and I go to sleep at 11:00 pm on weekdays.
I and Sam finish classes at two o' clock all week.
ResponderEliminarI get up at nine o´clock but my friend Sam gets up at five o´clock
I start classes in afternoon but my friend Sam starts classes in morning
My best friend and I like to exercise